Pertamina is seeking qualified and experienced professionals capable of reflecting the values of the company to become part of a team that accelerate the achievement of Pertamina’s vision: to become a world-class national oil company. Develop ideas, your creativity and innovation as a solution in order to improve operational quality through business development. Discover the various jobs and tasks are challenging and wide selection of places to work. You will work together with colleagues from different educational backgrounds, professions and cultures. Discover valuable experience and feel how all these things can develop your skills and competencies.
Join us to build a world-class national oil and gas company!
Central Liaison Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
* Carry out the working relationship between the function of the pattern of Land Affairs Central Office Operations Unit, which controls the land owned by the Company in the territory of Central Operations Section which includes the Indonesian island of Java, Madura, Bali, NTB, NTT and East and the surrounding islands, to generate data and soil information, soil problems and solutions in Operation Unit, namely:
* Inventory of land and the problem for updating the information for decision making.
* Evaluation of the management process.
* Provides data and information on land for input Land Information System.
* Optimization of equipment and technology in soil management.
* Make periodic reports and formulate business cases.
* Candidate least educated S1 / S2 Geodetic Engineering, Law / Notary, Management
* Minimum 6 years in the field of asset management
* Mastering the rules and regulations pertaining to land.
* Having knowledge and skills of land management.
* Have problem solving skills / land dispute.
* Excellent knowledge of asset management
* Having a computer application program (Ms. Office, AutoCAD, Power Point)
* Able to read maps
* Have negotiating skills
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) only invite the best applicants to follow the selection. The decision to call the applicants and determining the outcome of selection is the right of PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO), and can not be contested. In the selection process, PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) does not serve the correspondence and does not charge anything (be careful with scams!).